Competition has never been fiercer in the fintech industry.
From increasing demand for digital finance to enhanced international business opportunities, many factors contribute to today’s flourishing fintech landscape.
Globally, the fintech market size is expected to exceed $698 billion (USD) by 2030, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.3%. The Americas lead the fintech march with 10,755 fintech startups as of 2021, followed by the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region with 9,323 and the Asia Pacific (APAC) region with 6,268.
With more fintech startups being established every year, it is crucial to have a clear marketing strategy that sets your business apart from your competitors. In this article, we are exploring five key tools that can enhance your fintech marketing strategy.
The Top 5 Marketing Tools for Fintech Companies to Leverage
In many ways, marketing for fintech is just like marketing for any other industry.
Your core goal when developing a marketing strategy should be to attract your target audience. As such, the marketing tools you use need to have customer segmentation and personalization capabilities.
Customer segmentation helps you divide your audience into specific groups based on their niche, location, industry, and other characteristics. Meanwhile, personalization enables you to provide tailored services and solutions to customers based on what segments they belong to.
According to 2021 McKinsey & Company research, companies that successfully utilize personalization can generate up to 40% more revenue. Moreover, roughly 71% of consumers expect personalization, with a further 76% of consumers experiencing frustration when personalization is not offered.
Without customer segmentation and personalization options, establishing an effective marketing strategy can be a difficult task to accomplish.
Keeping this in mind, here are the five best tools to use for fintech marketing:
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform with many powerful marketing features. Along with marketing, HubSpot also provides platform solutions for sales CRM, content management software (CMS), customer service, and operations software.
One of the great things about HubSpot is that the platform offers a free version of its CRM software.
This can be a great place to start if you are just beginning to dive into the world of CRM solutions and want to give HubSpot a try without making any long-term commitments.
As for the marketing software offered by HubSpot, key features include:
- Content Publishing: On HubSpot’s platform, you can create and publish blog articles, landing pages, emails, and other content that is optimized for search engines, social media, and other digital channels. Plus, HubSpot also helps with content promotion and performance analysis.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): With HubSpot’s SEO marketing software, you receive many helpful features that enable you to optimize both your content and your back-end configurations. HubSpot provides actionable SEO recommendations in real time.
- Ad Tracking & Management: As a CRM platform, HubSpot provides you with access to CRM data. This data can be used to create personalized ad campaigns based on your target customer segments and profiles. Additionally, HubSpot allows you to measure the ROI of each campaign.
- Social Media Management: Social media is often overlooked in fintech marketing — but with the right approach, social media can be an essential marketing tool. HubSpot’s social media management software allows you to easily manage and optimize your social accounts.
- Video Hosting: Video content is crucial in content marketing. On HubSpot’s platform, you can benefit from simple video hosting that enables you to embed videos on your website and in content and emails, as well as record one-to-one videos and measure your video performance.
- Live Chat: Staying connected with potential leads is critically important. HubSpot’s live chat feature helps you to connect with web visitors in real-time. Plus, you can utilize automated chatbots that provide personalized services to web visitors, such as product recommendations.
To get started with HubSpot, you can check out the platform’s free version or request a demo.
SEMrush is an online marketing platform that provides solutions for SEO, content marketing, competitor research, PPC (pay-per-click advertising), and social media marketing.
In general, SEMrush is known for being a beginner-friendly tool, making it a great choice for fintech companies that are just starting their digital marketing journey.
On the SEMrush platform, you can access more than 55 tools, including reporting tools to help you gain better data and business insights.
The features of SEMrush include:
- Keyword research
- On-page SEO
- Competitor analysis
- Content marketing
- Local SEO
- Rank tracking
- Social media management
- Link building
- Competitor SEO analysis
- Content creation and distribution
- Content optimization
- Content marketing analytics
- Market analysis
- Paid advertising
- Competitor PR monitoring
- PPC keyword research
- Website monetization
Each of these features comes with a unique set of tools to help you reach your marketing goals.
To get started with SEMrush, you can create an account and begin a free trial today.
When it comes to creating beautiful marketing visuals, there’s no better tool than Canva.
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows you to create a variety of different designs for presentations, social media posts, infographics, videos, print products, websites, and so much more.
Plus, Canva offers blank canvases to allow you to start a design from scratch to fit your exact needs.
Along with easy-to-use tools that make designing fantastic visuals a breeze, Canva also offers hundreds of templates for all types of visual content. Additionally, Canva offers a host of team collaboration tools that make it easy to use Canva for business purposes.
Canva’s business and collaboration tools include:
- Team invitations
- Team templates
- Brand management
- Content management
- Productivity tools
- Brand controls
- SSO & security
Canva can be integrated and connected to a variety of different marketing and social media platforms, making it simple to share your visuals.
To get started with Canva, you can create a free account. Canva has both a free version and a premium version called Canva Pro available via a subscription.
Optimizely is a digital experience platform that specializes in content marketing, B2B commerce, website experimentation, content management, B2C commerce, and feature experimentation.
With Optimizely’s website and feature experimentation tools, you can find the marketing approach that works best for your target audience.
Key features of these experimentation tools include:
- A/B testing
- Targeting and personalization
- Visual editor
- Enterprise-level testing and multi-page product experimentation
- Program management (with tools for collaboration and program reporting)
- Single-page app support
- Exclusion groups
- Insights and analytics
- Omnichannel experimentation
- Behavioral targeting and segmentation
- Targeted rollouts
- Custom configurations
By using Optimizely, you can experiment across your entire tech stack, from your website design to your product lifecycles. Plus, Optimizely’s powerful data analytics tools help you gain the most valuable insights possible from your experimentation results.
Get started with Optimizely by contacting the Optimizely team.
One of the most important aspects of digital marketing is maintaining a human touch.
Typeform is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that offers dynamic communication tools, such as forms and surveys. The company also offers solutions for integrating a human-like chatbot to your website and video meeting tools as well.
On Typeform, you can create five main types of forms:
- Quiz maker
- Survey maker
- Form builder
- Poll maker
- Test maker
With these forms, you can carry out many key activities, such as market research within your target audience and lead generation. Typeform is also a great means for staying in touch with your customers and gaining valuable feedback.
To get started with Typeform, sign up for a Typeform account today.
Final Thoughts: Partner with Fintech Content to Grow Your Business
At Fintech Content, we strive to eliminate content marketing stress for fintech companies.
By partnering with Fintech Marketing, you can focus on developing the best possible products without the added stress of achieving effective content marketing efforts.
Contact Fintech Content today to learn more about our comprehensive marketing solutions.